We are thrilled to welcome back audiences for the eighth year of our popular Summer Amphitheater Series.
Performances take place Saturday evenings from August 1 through September 19, with socially distanced seating and a limited capacity of 50 guests at each performance. Performances begin at 8pm, with doors opening at 7:30pm. Free parking is available.
Masks must be worn at all times, except when seated in your socially distanced spot.
Tickets are free; reservations are required.
- A maximum of 4 guests is allowed per reservation. Each guest requires a ticket regardless of age.
- Tickets go on sale the Tuesday prior to each performance at 12pm for HRM Members and at 2pm for the general public. Not an HRM Member? Join now.
- If you have already attended an amphitheater performance this season, please give someone else a chance to experience one for the first time and refrain from reserving a ticket. Thank you for your cooperation.
- If advance tickets are sold out, we will have an onsite waiting list, which requires coming to Amphitheater the night of the performance beginning at 7:30pm, checking in with HRM staff, and joining the queue. Unclaimed reservations will be released promptly at 8pm. Latecomers will not be seated. Should your plans change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give someone else a spot.
- You may bring your own chairs and/or cushions; we will not be providing cushions this year.
The Museum also offers free admission to its galleries and courtyard on Saturdays, 5–7pm, August 1–September 19, made possible by Entergy.
All activities are subject to change according to current government health and safety guidelines, as well as weather conditions. Check back for updates, follow the HRM on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and sign up for our e-newsletter.
Interested in sponsoring an Amphitheater performance? Contact Nancy DeNatale.