The Hudson River Museum is pleased to welcome camp groups this summer, in accordance with CDC and NYS Covid Safety Guidelines and Protocols. Enjoy our exciting selection of in-person planetarium shows, tailored for all ages, interests, and learning styles.
The Museum is now offering 1-hour, in-person planetarium shows for camps at the following times and by advance reservation only:
July 13–August 20, 2021
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10am, 11am, 12pm, & 1pm
- Thursdays & Fridays: 10am & 11am
To schedule your next visit, fill out the linked form or contact Viridiana Choy at email@example.com for more information.
Book Your Camp Visit
For more information on individual planetarium shows, including trailers, visit our planetarium page.
- The Sky Tonight (LIVE) Ages 8+
- Our Solar System (LIVE) 8+
- Beyond the Sun 8+
- Earth, Moon, and Sun 5–10
- Habitat Earth 8+
- Legends of the Night Sky: Perseus and Andromeda 8+
- Magic Tree House: Space Mission 4–8
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird’s Adventure (English, Spanish) 4–7
- The Victorian’s Guide to the Galaxy 12+
- We Are Aliens 8+
- We Are Astronomers (English, Spanish) 8+
- We Are Stars 8+
Please note, assisted hearing devices are available, and all planetarium shows end with live Q&A.
Camp leaders and chaperones are responsible for their campers and participants at all times. The first chaperone is free of charge. Additional chaperones are $5 each.
- Ages 3–7: every 5 campers must be accompanied by 1 chaperone.
- Ages 8+: every 10 campers must be accompanied by 1 chaperone.
$120 for up to 20 attendees, PLUS $5.50 per additional camper and $5 per additional chaperone/counselor.
Capacity to be determined by CDC and NYS Covid Safety Guidelines and Protocols at the time of your reservation. To comply, attendance for planetarium visits will be strictly limited, inclusive of adult and teen counselors and chaperones.
Your reservation includes ONLY the selected planetarium show.
A 50% deposit is required at least two weeks in advance of your reserved visit. Cancellations must be made 48 hours before scheduled date to avoid fees.